Announcing LAB Midwest’s Fall 2017 Amatrol Trip
October 10th & 11th, 2017
LAB Midwest Invites Select Customers and Educators to join our team for a visit to Amatrol in Jeffersonville, Indiana. Participants will….
- See the Amatrol Facility from the inside out
- Meet the Amatrol Curriculum and Executive Leadership Teams
- Discuss the latest trends in eLearning and Technical Education with Amatrol and other educators
- View Product Demos and understand the true value of Troubleshooting with Electronic Fault Insertion
- Dive into Amatrol’s skill-based training model and learn more about their methodology to advanced eLearning and hands-on trainers
- Leave Milwaukee at 6am on October 10th, arrive at Amatrol in time for lunch.
- Afternoon Session: plant tour, product demos, explore the showroom.
- Evening dinner with members of the Amatrol Leadership team.
- Return to Amatrol the morning of October 11th to learn about eLearning, Curriculum, and Certifications.
- Leave Amatrol by late morning and return to Milwaukee by early evening on the 11th.
Scholarships available to offset travel costs for qualifying attendees
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot or for more details.
© 2021 LAB Midwest LLC.
Request For Information
When you're ready, complete the form below, and we will contact you in regards to your chosen products and/or services.
* Indicates required fields.