HandySCAN by Creaform Academia is a metrology-grade 3D scanner that enables students and researchers to easily conduct research in design, reverse engineering and quality.
- Engineering applications: product development, reverse engineering, measurement and inspection.
- Complete hardware + software portfolio: Scanners, portable CMM and advanced software for inspection, modeling, and reverse engineering applications.
- Great for research across multiple STEM and engineering disciplines as well as industrial-grade teaching.
- 0.05 – 4 m part size range
- Up to 0.025 mm accuracy
- 0.02 + 0.04 mm/m volumetric accuracy
- 0.100 mm mesh resolution
- 1,300,000 measurements per second
See the spec sheet in the next tab for additional technical specifications
Research Package Includes
- Portable 3D scanner and durable carrying case
- 5-year Customer Care Plan
- 50 seats on a network license of 3D application software suite for modeling, inspection, and more
- Teaching kits with video tutorials, teaching documents, pre-built lab exercises and sample datasets that can integrate seamlessly into your curriculum
Get a quote for the HandySCAN
Click “add to my products” below to request a quote for the HandySCAN:
View the Creaform HandySCAN Spec Sheet
Add To My Products
More resources from Creaform:
3D SCANNING | The Newest Tech For Your Industry 4.0 Toolbox
University of Wisconsin-Madison gives students the power to innovate using 3D scanning
3D Measurement Solutions for Teaching and Research: Creaform ACADEMIA
VXmodel Scan to CAD Software
Request For Information
When you're ready, complete the form below, and we will contact you in regards to your chosen products and/or services.
* Indicates required fields.