An experimental apparatus to allow students to create a wide selection of pin-jointed frameworks and then investigate the effects resulting from applying loading forces to them.
A computer interface module with ADA software that allows the hardware experiments in TecQuipment’s Structures Range to be interfaced to a PC (not included).
A single seat virtual experimentation pack to allow computer based simulations of all of the experiments in TecQuipment’s Structures Range. For use with a stand-alone PC (PC not included).
- Bending Moments in a Beam
- Shear Force in a Beam
- Deflection of Beams & Cantilevers
- Bending Stress in a Beam
- Torsion of Circular Sections
- Unsymmetrical Bending & Shear Centre
- Pin Jointed Frameworks
- Three-Pinned Arch
- Two-Pinned Arch
- Fixed Arch
- Buckling of Struts
- Continuous & Indeterminate Beam
- Curved Bars & Davits
- Plastic Bending of Beams
- Plastic Bending of Portals
- Redundant Truss
- Frame Deflections & Reactions
- Simple Suspension Bridge
- Bending Moments in a Portal Frame
- Structures Software