University Training Equipment & Programs
Provide world-class engineering education for your students by delivering real-world application alongside theory. Our learning systems, lab equipment and curriculum are aligned to cutting-edge technology and certifications for every engineering discipline.
Our solutions for universities include interactive online eLearning, industrial lab equipment, simulators, hardware for research and demonstration, software and curriculum. Our team will work with you from consultation, to choosing the right curriculum and equipment for your program, to installation and instructor training.
We work with a wide range of program areas for universities, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. Select any program area below to view products:
We don’t just sell products; we offer solutions. These solutions truly cover everything your program needs to teach students hands-on skills for high-tech, high-demand engineering fields, as well as conducting research in these fields.
- Hands-on training systems and lab equipment
- Interactive, multimedia eLearning
- Instructor training and support
- Nationally-recognized certifications
All our products are built with authentic industrial components from the world’s leading manufacturers of training systems. You’ll find everything from hands-on training systems to digital twin and programming software, to full-sized and robust systems for teaching and research.
How It Works
We take a collaborative, consultative approach to developing a solution that fits your program requirements and budget. Here’s what you can expect when you work with our team:
- Consultation and project scope – from a single piece of equipment to full program and lab development
- Choosing the right hands-on training and research equipment for your program
- Curriculum support, including crosswalking to current courses, learning management system guidance, custom course creation and more
- Grant and funding consultation and support
- Support for creating and growing relationships with local industry, technical and community college partners and K-12 outreach guidance
- Installation, instructor training and ongoing service
Request For Information
When you're ready, complete the form below, and we will contact you in regards to your chosen products and/or services.
* Indicates required fields.