Industry 4.0 Instructor Training
This summer, we’re offering the first ever virtual instructor training for Industry 4.0 Fundamentals. Dozens of instructors across the Midwest have been successfully prepared to deliver the Industry 4.0 Fundamentals content to their students through this training.
While this year has been moved to a virtual model, the knowledge and skills gained by trainees will remain the same. They include:
- Familiarization with Industry 4.0 concepts and technologies
- Introduction to courses in mechatronics, industrial controls, industrial robotics, and the industrial internet of things (IIoT)
- Opportunity to earn the Smart Automation Certification Alliance (SACA) Industry 4.0 Associate credentials
- In-depth training on eLearning software and learning management system
Distance Learning Modeled
One thing is certain about classes in fall: they won’t look the same as they always have. Changes may include more remote learning, online coursework, flipped classrooms, smaller classrooms, etc. For many schools, these changes will utilize new tools and technologies that teachers will need some familiarization with prior to starting the school year.
This summer training will provide some of that familiarization. We’ll model distance learning methods and allow instructors to practice implementation for the fall. Some of the methods trainees will see include:
- Rotational model of hands-on learning
- Engaging with interactive eLearning and online assessments
- Using virtual trainers and simulators to teach authentic Industry 4.0 skills
- Student interaction with hardware via instructor-led equipment demonstrations
Summer Training Schedule
Four Industry 4.0 introductory courses will be covered over 2 weeks. Training will take place 8am – 11:30am CST.
June 15 – 19: Mechatronics and Industrial Controls
June 22 – 26: Industrial Robotics and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
Register for training by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/Wzhmh2SjLoq3393e6
Scholarships for training are available to qualifying institutions; please see the registration form to apply.
Questions about Virtual Instructor Training?
Fill out the form below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org