High School Robotics
High School Robotics solutions provide knowledge and skills across all aspects of robotic technology. From simulation software to authentic industrial robots, we can enhance your program to incorporate industry-relevant skills. Give your students the opportunity to learn about robotics components and hardware, programming and software, basic operation, and a chance to earn robot operator certifications.
With FANUC’s educational robots, high school students can learn to utilize the latest automation technology while applying science, technology, engineering and math principles. Industrial robotics training in the classroom can be safely achieved through the CERT program, available with necessary instructor training and curriculum. Students learn concepts in basic robot operation, dual check safety, integrated vision systems (iRVision), and programming a logic controller.
- CERT Cart LR Mate: The Education Training Cart incorporates a compact robot housed in a self-contained mobile enclosure. The lightweight robot is designed for small part handling, high-speed picking and assembly applications
- LR Mate 200iD Fenceless CERT Cart: Features FANUC DC Position and Speed Check software with an Allen-Bradley proximity Safety Laser Scanner
- CERT Cart M-1iA (Delta): Equipped with an optional iRVision camera and provides students the opportunity to learn on a Delta pick-and-place style robot
Foundational robotics technology courses provide an interactive approach to applied science, technology, engineering and math. Students build drones and AGVs while learning the science behind each component.
- UGVs, AGVs and UAVs
- Electrical Engineering and Energy Transfer
- Sensors and Servos
- Applied Systems Thinking
- Variable Force and Motion; Physics of Flight
- Software Programming and Drone Coding
- Mechanical and Structural Engineering